2 Corinthians 3:12
…We use great boldness in our speech.
We are on the winning team and we need to start acting like winners. That doesn’t mean we walk around doing a victory dance, like a football player who caught a ball in the end zone. But it does mean that we don’t have to go around scared and frightened. A Christian’s whole purpose is to get to heaven and bring along friends.
So what’s to fear? The world can make things a little uncomfortable for us, but so what? We are the winners and we need to walk, talk, and act like it.
We should be bold in our beliefs and walk with our head held high. Again, being bold doesn’t mean being self-centered or selfish. Being bald means standing your ground and saying what needs to be said. Notice I said needs to be said. You don’t go around beating people on the head with your Bible saying, I told you so.
Boldness means you know the truth and are willing to stand by it and make it known. We’re on the winning team, act that way.
- How did you feel when you won? Describe the feeling.
- Can you feel you are the winning team as a Christian?
- How should you live your life if you are on the winning team?
- How does a winner talk and act? Can you act that way as a Christian?
- How is a Christian winner different than a winner in the world?