Excerpt from my book
A Word from The Word
- Where have you come from?
- What is your families’ history?
- How far can you go back in your families’ genealogy?
You are not alone; you’re carrying a long line of influences with you as you walk around.You are more like your family and relatives than you might want to admit.
- How did they survive? How did they work things out?
- How can you model your life after their successes?
God has put a lot of work into making you who you are. You are a mixture of genes, histories, and circumstances that make you the unique you. God is the great chemist who mixed all those things together to make you happen. Embrace that uniqueness; look at your families past to see your future.
God has worked out great things for you.
Frank Walker MFT
Marriage and Family Therapist