Parents and School
Here is the complete list of suggestions for parent’s involvement with their kid’s school and schooling.
- Put your child’s teacher and school on your daily prayer list.
- Be proactive. Keep your contact consistent throughout the school year.
- Send notes of encouragement to your child’s teacher.
- Promote a love for learning in your children and praise their efforts in school work.
- Breakfast is so important to your child’s day. Your child needs brain food.
- Homework needs to be part of your child’s routine. Enforce a homework time.
- Provide a place in your home for school work.
- Check backpacks daily.
- Be a role model for your children, read to them and read for pleasure yourself.
- Make sure your children get a good night’s sleep.
Want all the details go back to my blog and see more about each point.
Have any more suggestion? Leave a comment and I will post them.
Frank Walker LMFT
1617 Main Street
Contact me through this site or @