We have a place at the coast. A tiny tiny place. I’m not kidding. Hey when your at the coast who needs a lot of space. Most of the time your on the beach.
Our big activity is collecting sea glass, moonstones and yes heart shaped stones.
It keeps us looking for what the ocean provides and makes every walk a new adventure.
I won’t get philosophical here or all poetic and I could.
But I’ll be practical.
- Get outside.
- Take a walk.
- Get a better perspective on your life and your environment.
- Start a collection. Stones, leaves, feathers. Something from nature.
- Take a camera or shoot picts with your cell phone.
- Breathe, stretch and look around.
- Bring your spouse, your kids and your friends.
- Don’t let the weather get in your way. Sing in the rain, bundle up in the snow or get out the flip flops in the warm months.
Do it you’ll enjoy yourself.
Frank Walker LMFT
1617 Main Street
Cambria, Ca. 93428